- Carrot fit with tapered hem
- Triple stitch outer leg seam
- Belt looped waistband
- Button fly
- Inverted fatigue pocketing
- Slant front pockets
- Rear welt pockets
- Handcrafted in Turkey
Our woven fabrics and accessories have been carefully and rigorously sourced by ARHTO, so we know the quality standards are totally on point with every garment.
- Mid-weight 10oz soft canvas: 100% cotton
- Fabric dyed materials
- Garment washed / Pre- Shruck
- Machine wash inside out at 30 degrees / cold wash
- Be gentle: do not bleach
- Take it easy: no tumble drying, better to hang dry
- You can dry clean, but please no harsh tetracloretylene
- Keep it cool and iron inside out
- These trousers prefer a good steaming
1” inch = 2.54cm
|Size||Waist||Leg inseam||Leg hem width|
Measurement of the inside waist circumstance of trouser waistband.
2. Leg inseam
Measurement of the inner leg seam, from the base of the crotch down to the bottom of the hemline.
3. Leg hem
Measurement of the base circumference of the leg opening.
Choosing the right size
Take your true size. If you're between sizes, we recommend the bigger size, but it depends on how you like you fit - go bigger for a looser fit or size down for a slimmer fit.
These trousers will shrink slightly after a wash and stretch out again, due to the nature of the fabric.
Bob (our model) is 6'2" / 70kg and has a 32" waist is wearing a medium size.