- Drop crotch relaxed tapered fit
- Belt looped waistband with button fly
- Front slant pockets & rear welt pockets
- Front dart detail for comfort
- Rear saddle cut and sew detailing
- Rolled and tacked leg hem for optional length
- Handcrafted in Turkey
- Production run : 120pcs
Our woven fabrics and accessories have been carefully and rigorously sourced by ARHTO, so we know the quality standards are totally on point with every garment.
- Mid-weight 10oz fine brushed twill: 100% cotton
- Poplin trim & pocketing: 100% cotton
- Fabric dyed materials
- Garment washed
- Machine wash inside out at 30 degrees / cold wash
- Do not bleach
- No tumble drying, better to hang dry
- Dry clean, no tetracloretylene
- Cool temp and iron inside out
- These trousers prefer a good steaming
1” inch = 2.54cm
|Size||Waist||Leg inseam||Leg hem|
Measurement of the inside waist circumstance of trouser waistband.
2. Leg inseam
Measurement of the inner leg seam, from the base of the crotch down to the bottom of the hemline.
3. Leg hem
Measurement of the base circumference of the leg opening.
Choosing the right size
Take your true size. If you're between sizes, we recommend the bigger size, but it depends on how you like you fit - go bigger for a looser fit or size down for a slimmer fit.
These Aroe Trousers have a drop crotch so where they might come up smaller on the inseam measurements. Trust us they are not - the crotch is dropped/extended with length.
The tacked hem will also unravel an additional inch of inseam length if required.
This fit starts bigger at the waist and tapers in down the leg to the ankle.
Bob (our model) is 6'2" / 70kg and has a 32" waist is wearing a medium size.