- Drop crotch / tapered fit
- Front dart detailing for comfort fit
- Rear saddle cut and overlay detailing
- Rolled and tacked leg hem for optional length
- Belt looped waistband
- Button fly
- Slant front pockets
- Rear welt pockets
- Made in Turkey
Our woven fabrics and accessories have been carefully and rigorously sourced by ARHTO, so we know the quality standards are totally on point with every garment.
- Mid-weight 10oz fine soft twill: 100% cotton
- Poplin trim & pocketing: 100% cotton
- Fabric dyed materials
- Garment washed
- Machine wash inside out at 30 degrees / cold wash
- Be gentle: do not bleach
- Take it easy: no tumble drying, better to hang dry
- You can dry clean, but please no harsh tetracloretylene
- Keep it cool and iron inside out
- These trousers prefer a good steaming
1” inch = 2.54cm
|Size||Waist||Leg inseam||Leg hem|
Measurement of the inside waist circumstance of trouser waistband.
2. Leg inseam
Measurement of the inner leg seam, from the base of the crotch down to the bottom of the hemline.
3. Leg hem
Measurement of the base circumference of the leg opening.
Choosing the right size
Take your true size. If you're between sizes, we recommend the bigger size, but it depends on how you like you fit - go bigger for a looser fit or size down for a slimmer fit.
These Aroe Trousers have a drop crotch so where they might come up smaller on the inseam measurements. Trust us they are not - the crotch is dropped/extended with length.
The tacked hem will also unravel an additional inch of inseam length if required.
This fit starts bigger at the waist and tapers in down the leg.
Ollie (our model) has a 31" waist and is wearing a size small.