- Relaxed boxy fit | check size guide
- Point collar with button down placket
- Chest patch pockets & side welt pockets
- Flipped trucker cut & sew detail
- Rear hem width adjusters
- Lined interior
- Handcrafted in Turkey
- Production run: 120pcs per colourway
Our woven fabrics and accessories have been carefully and rigorously sourced by ARHTO, so we know the quality standards are totally on point with every garment.
- Denim weave body: 65% tencel / 35% cotton
- Poplin lining: 100% cotton
- Zinc alloy: matte black rubberised finish YKK buttons
- Machine wash inside out at 30 degrees / cold wash
- Do not bleach
- No tumble drying, better to hang dry
- Dry clean, no tetracloretylene
- Cool temp and iron inside out
- These trousers prefer a good steaming
2.54cm = 1” inch
|Size||Body Length||Chest||Sleeve Length|
How to measure
1. Body length
Measurement from outside edge of collar down to the hemline for the full length of the garment.
Measurement from pit to pit for the full width of the garment.
3. Sleeve length
Measurement from the outside edge of the collar down to the sleeve / cuff edge for the full length of the sleeve.
Choosing the right size
This style is a relaxed boxy fit, so dependant on your preferred fit, take true to size for a bigger boxy relaxed fit or size down for a slimmer fit.
Bob (our model) is 6'2" / 70kg and is wearing a size medium.